It’s been a long time coming actually. Seems as though I’ve had this conversation with myself and others, have plotted it out, mulled it over, etc….for quite a while.
And now it’s time.
Time to grow and expand the studio. Time to form a team.
Interested? Know someone that might be? Read on!
A great opportunity for any photographer that loves the thrill and art of photography, capturing emotions, personalities and relationships….but doesn’t carry that same passion over into the marketing, sales, editing, etc….stages. (if you are this person you know EXACTLY what we mean!)
The perfect candidate(s) for this position will have:
- a background in wedding and/or editorial photography (and/or a STRONG desire to learn)
- the ability and flexibility to work under pressure
- a friendly and motivated personality
- the commitment to become part of a team
- availability on weekends
- reliable transportation
- professional gear and liability insurance required
- a great sense of humor
Is it you? Are you the perfect associate photographer for the studio? Please submit a cover letter, portfolio and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. (And hurry….we can’t wait to meet you!!)
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN(S)
Are you addicted to blogs, websites, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc…etc…..? Do you innocently search for a topic on Google only to find yourself deep into another topic, pages and pages and hours from where you originally started? Is that you? Oh…. you’re going to LOVE this position!
As our SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN(S) you will be responsible/have opportunities for:
- maintaining all social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, etc…
- researching topics and suggesting topics
- creating and developing content for our blog(s), including managing other contributors
- monitoring all social media for relevant topics and undiscovered audience members
- making recommendations based on feedback
- developing brand awareness
- creating press releases and publicity campaigns
- helping with the development of new blogs
As an intern extraordinaire, you will need to be familiar with all major social media platforms so you can help us grow our audience and increase engagement. Superior writing in a casual tone and with a sense of humor is a great asset!
This will begin as an internship where you will gain substantial work experience and unlimited letters of recommendation for your efforts. There is a strong possibility for a long-term paid position upon completion of internship.
If interested, please send a resume and brief description of why you’d be great for the job to email@example.com
FYI….. We have some BIG & EXCITING plans in the works….!! 😉
Here is the grab bag, jack-of-all-trades position! The list of opportunities and activities associated with this position is endless…and fun! Here are some (just to name a few):
- studio correspondence
- studio decor and upkeep
- packing and shipping
- vendor relations
- community relations
- client care
- photo session assistance
- studio event preparations
- possibility of travel
- etc…etc….etc…. (insert your own ideas here! 😉 )
Candidates for this position must be focused, flexible, creative, friendly, patient …. and have a terrific sense of humor! (we like to laugh a lot around here!) If you are self-directed, organized and despise sitting still for any period of time please apply for this position by sending a resume and brief description of why you’d like to join our team to firstname.lastname@example.org